With so many cultural expressions of Christianity, it’s not hard for students to form their own beliefs about the Gospel. This 2-week series calls students back to a biblical Gospel, not tradition or preference but from the Bible.
This series will help students understand:
- Why God can’t be a PART of my and why He IS my life
- Why we are comfortable without fully surrendering
- How to daily surrender and live with God
- Why Christ’s death on the cross did more than save us from Hell
Gospel Rumors includes:
- Message notes
- Lower third graphic for scriptures, name plates, etc.